question

Rohan Fulzele avatar image
Rohan Fulzele asked Phong Vu commented

I'm using free developer account. Can you please tell me how do I enable Meeting feature in free account?

I am able to create a meeting via Sandbox . I am getting 403 "Forbidden Error".

Please help me out.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Rohan Fulzele commented

Are you a RingCentral Customer? If yes, we can enable the meeting for your sandbox account so that you can call Meetings APIs to schedule and manage meetings before you graduate the app to your production. You cannot run meetings in sandbox environment though.

If you are a customer, please submit a support ticket with your production account information and request for enabling meetings for your associated sandbox account.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rohan Fulzele avatar image Rohan Fulzele commented ·

I am not a ringCentral customer.

0 Likes 0 ·
Noel Sanchez avatar image
Noel Sanchez answered Phong Vu commented

Thank you Phong. I can start meetings. I can schedule meetings. This is not the problem. The problem is that I don't see nor have the option to add my company logo to my background nor add a virtual background. Where is it? How do I add it?

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Don't ride on a thread where your question and the original question are different. Always ask a new question in a new thread.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys