question

Luis Serrano avatar image
Luis Serrano asked Phong Vu answered

Audit Call Recording on Call Queues

A few of my users have had an issue where they get an alert that automatic call recording has been enabled for a call queue. The issue is that no admin on our side has made any changes in RingCentral. This issue has occurred twice in the past 3 months. When I call RingCentral support they can't find why this occurred and mentioned there is a feature request to allow auditing on call queues so that they can track the cause of it.

phonecall queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I am not aware of the "auditing on call queue" at all. You can double check by reading the call log of those calls and detect the recording object to see the type if it is "Automatic" or "OnDemand".

If you are not sure about the account settings and need a RC expert to look into it, submit a support ticket with your account id or main company number.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys