question

Jan Bilton avatar image
Jan Bilton asked Sean Cox answered

Call log access

Hi - I've given some of my managers access to the call log, but when they go to it, there is nothing displayed. I've double checked, and everything is ticked under company call log and user call log, but nothing displays for them. What am I doing wrong?

call logs
9 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @Jan Bilton, apologies! What browser are you using to access your web portal? Is it chrome? If yes, please clear the cache and cookies of it, and try accessing the web portal again. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Jan Bilton avatar image Jan Bilton jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hi - Thanks. I'll give it a go.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Jan Bilton commented ·

Thanks bunch! Update me if you still having issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jan Bilton avatar image Jan Bilton jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hi Again - Just tried this. made no difference. Is shows their calls but not anyone else's.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Jan Bilton commented ·

I will check your account from here. Thanks!

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments
Sean Cox avatar image Sean Cox commented ·

We are having the same situation in which inbound calls, outbound calls, etc. are showing "0" when we have users making calls. I had one user clear her cache and history, which did not resolve the issue. Any other troubleshooting steps we should take.screenhunter-1652.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello @Sean Cox! We just received a report regarding live reports. We do apologize for this inconvenience.

"A portion of RingCentral customers may experience incorrect data when accessing live reports.

Impact Started: 2020-11-05 09:13:00"

Parent case: 11702019

Please create a case HERE. Thanks!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sean Cox avatar image
Sean Cox answered

I Apologize @Jenn-Community_Moderator for the delayed response. This is no longer an issue and was resolved on the day of posting the community response. Thank you for commenting on my post.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app