question

jessa-remo1 avatar image
jessa-remo1 asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Template of Email Notification

Can we edit the template of the email notification that we are receiving?

admin portal
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Jessa, 

Which email notification are you referring to? Can you attach a screenshot? 

0 Likes 0 ·
Richard Dover avatar image
Richard Dover answered

I would like to edit the email notification that is sent when a person leaves a voicemail. These instructions are not accurate because there is no email notification tab. But I would like to do what it shows as an option to diet email notifications.

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Customize-Notification-Email-Sent-to-Users.html

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

@Richard Dover As per the reference you given here, you need to log in as admin to get the email notification tab.

I am able to see it here:

I can see it in my account. You need to log into as admin:

More > Account Settings > Appearance :

Email Notifications :

1607340111023.png

1 |3000

Richard Dover avatar image
Richard Dover answered
  1. I just talk to tech-support and they say this feature has been removed, that is why I cannot see the email notification tab under appearance.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app