question

Ciao REDK API avatar image
Ciao REDK API asked Sheldon Sun answered

Graduation Requirements Call Control for subscription webhook not passing

Hi, I have a Sandbox app with almost all the graduation Requirements passed for a subscription webhook to get call information. The only left is Call Control permission that I can't pass. I tried to take it out but is required to use with the sessions event. Could you tell me how to pass it? Thanks

webhooksgraduation
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Your app client id?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ciao REDK API avatar image Ciao REDK API Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hi, the app id is GOf2gXGYR1Wm2JNfBodoMw . Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Done.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ciao REDK API avatar image
Ciao REDK API answered

Thank you very much!

1 |3000

Sheldon Sun avatar image
Sheldon Sun answered Phong Vu commented

Hi @Phong Vu I ran into the exact same issue and can you help me as well? the client id is: jcKk_QDITNSos6xgM3IBXA

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Done!

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Hi developers,

This problem is a known issue and will be fixed in the near future. If you are facing a similar problem, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket to ask for help with the manual graduation process.

Thanks.

1 |3000

Sheldon Sun avatar image
Sheldon Sun answered

Thanks, Phong. Your team has resolved this issue for me yesterday.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys