question

Irfan Shahzad avatar image
Irfan Shahzad asked Irfan Shahzad commented

Call control Permission is not graduating

Hello

I need webhook permissions for our application . For webhooks I need to have call control permission. I just need webhooks of telephony sessions and sms. I am using three api's Which are given below

GET EXTENSION LIST
GET SUBSCRIPTIONS
SUBSCRIBE TO SUBSCRIPTION

I have integrated api's in sanbox successfully. But call control permission is not passing.
Need help how I should proceed so that call control permission should pass. Webhooks needs call control permission and besides webhooks I don't call control permission.

Here is my client Id: 5TUu1pQ_T46cePXuirFUrQ

Need this app in production ASAP and need help

screenshot-from-2021-02-17-01-49-28-1.jpg

Regards,

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Irfan Shahzad commented

Done

6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Irfan Shahzad avatar image Irfan Shahzad commented ·

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Irfan Shahzad avatar image Irfan Shahzad Irfan Shahzad commented ·

Hey Phong

Thanks for quick reply. My telephony session webhooks are working great . I forgot to add

ReadMessages Permission for SMS webhook events . Need help . Do I have to create app again and same process to apply for production ? My app is in production now and users are using it so need it ASAP.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Irfan Shahzad commented ·

Added. That's why we recommend developers to test their apps well before moving to production. This time for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys