question

AARON BELLINGHAM avatar image
AARON BELLINGHAM asked AARON BELLINGHAM answered

what could be the reason that my permission exercise failed to graduate from sandbox

Seems like a dumb question but I am really struggling here.

my customer is using ring central phone system and I am installing an API to get the callerID, it is a server only (No UI) platform.

I have run sandbox test for almost a day now but I do not seems to get read presence and webhook subscriptions pass the sandbox test. I am quite confused at this point.

developer sandboxgraduationpermissions
1581585201978.png (37.1 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

AARON BELLINGHAM answered

oh, it is graduated:) I guess it just does

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You wrote "I have run sandbox test for almost a day now but I do not seems to get read presence and webhook subscriptions pass the sandbox test. I am quite confused at this point.". This means that you have not call or pass API call which requires the ReadPresence and the Webhooks Subscriptions permissions. If you need them, try to call APIs which require them. If you don't need them, remove them from your app.

Give me your app client id so I can also check it for you.

1 |3000

AARON BELLINGHAM answered Phong Vu commented

Phong,

here is my sandbox client ID: k9lxjZuETei395SigyVfzA

I do need those permissions (my previous setup sites had them and never had the issue).

thanks a lot, you are always very helpful.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Your app is in production now. Please do check those errors and fix them when you can. Let me know if you have problems.

Br,

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys