question

Nate Demo avatar image
Nate Demo asked Phong Vu commented

Get SMS delivery report - High Volume SMS

I'm working on A2P SMS application which is now able to send SMS to multiple recipients. However, I can't view inbound and outbound messages, as well as logs from message store. Although messages are sent and received by the application, still getting 0 from this request:

restapi/v1.0/account/~/a2p-sms/messages

{

"records": [],

"paging": {

"perPage": 0

}

}

Using this page as reference:
https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/messaging/sms/high-volume/message-store

Can you verify the if the app settings and permission needs to be updated?
Client ID: wab9LOBtQASWxopY8puE3w
App Permission: A2PSMS

We're looking into having all features for HV SMS enabled.
Message Store, Opt-in / Opt-out, Event Notifications.
rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

When did you send or receive SMS to your A2P SMS number? By default, the dateFrom and dateTo is set for the last 24 hours. Your app has the A2PSMS app permission so that is sufficient to read.

All the features you listed are supported. See the Dev guide documentation for more.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Nate Demo avatar image
Nate Demo answered Phong Vu commented

Sending the accountId parameter in path did not give me any record. I used ~ instead and got the response.

Reference:

https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/High-Volume-SMS/listA2PSMS

5 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Impossible. I test with my account id and it worked as expected. It must be that the account Id you specified was incorrect. Where did you get your account id from?

0 Likes 0 ·
Nate Demo avatar image Nate Demo Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I am sending the same account ID I used for batch sms request. Is there a way to add webhook permission to the same client application?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Nate Demo commented ·

Your app is in production so you can't. If you need to add missing permissions to this app, let me know.

I still don't get what you talked about the account id.

-1 Like -1 ·
Show more comments
Nate Demo avatar image
Nate Demo answered Phong Vu commented

@Phong Vu I would need another permission for this application
Client: wab9LOBtQASWxopY8puE3w
Permission: Glip
Another requirement came, hoping you can help.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Done!

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys