question

Ashlesha Shirodkar avatar image
Ashlesha Shirodkar asked Michael R answered

Graduation Requirement

I am generating ample no of request past 7 days for a week. I am sending SMS also calling call log api. But still i see the following for my graduation requirement. If you check my analytics for past 7 days you see many request generated. Please let me know if i have missed any thing.

1618257723698.png

graduation
1618257723698.png (57.4 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

What are the permission you given to your app? Have you executed all the endpoints calls and permission applied?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ashlesha Shirodkar avatar image
Ashlesha Shirodkar answered

I have 2 permission set up as seen in snapshot. I am calling read log using below endpoint.

https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/message-store?availability=Alive&availability=Deleted&availability=Purged&dateFrom=2021-04-01&dateTo=2021-04-12&direction=Inbound&direction=Outbound&messageType=SMS&messageType=Text&page=1&perPage=100";

1618259034354.png

1618259034354.png (62.4 KiB)
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You read the message-store, you need the "ReadMessages". You don't read the call-log, so you don't need the "ReadCallLog". You also need to call the 'extension/sms' to send at least 5 messages.

1 |3000

Michael R avatar image
Michael R answered

We had a similar issue! The Graduation Requirements were not very clear.

graduationrequirements.png

It turned out our problem was we didn't include the scope named: "Read Messages", but there was no communication about that in UI.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys