question

Hawthorne Effect avatar image
Hawthorne Effect asked Zahir Olmez answered

What is the API end point to list all Voicemails

The use case is to periodically download all the voicemails that were left at a particular number.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Hawthorne Effect commented

Call the message store and specify the messageType="VoiceMail". Remember that you can only list the message store at extension level.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hawthorne Effect avatar image Hawthorne Effect commented ·

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Hawthorne Effect commented

There is an API which will enables notifications in case of new voicemail message is received.

/restapi/v1.0/account/{accountId}/extension/{extensionId}/voicemail 

https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/Voicemail-Message-Event

Is that what you want?

1 comment
1 |3000

Hawthorne Effect avatar image Hawthorne Effect commented ·

Thanks for your answer. I am aware of the notification. The problem with notifications is that they are sent only once. A webhook is not ideal in our use case. So are there any endpoints to list and retrieve a Voicemail messages?

0 Likes 0 ·
Zahir Olmez avatar image
Zahir Olmez answered

Hi @Anirban is there any way to catch all calls to VoiceMail for all users inside our company with super user? /restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/voicemail This is how I try but "Not allowed subscribe for messages to other extensions% " i get the error.

Could you please help for this ?

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys