question

Andrew Prokop avatar image
Andrew Prokop asked Andrew Prokop commented

Cannot log into RingCentral App or Admin with my developer account

I always receive the following error when logging into the admin portal or the application. Since this is a developer account, aren't I the admin? Should I be setting something somewhere? I can't see where.

"Sorry, you currently don't have permission to access this service. Contact your administrator to change permissions."

I can log into my developer console, build application, etc. I just can't log into the user part of the account. I need to do that in order to set my fax default values.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Andrew Prokop commented

Sandbox service web server is https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com

And you need to login with your sandbox user credentials. NOT the login credentials of your developer portal.

5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Andrew Prokop avatar image Andrew Prokop commented ·

Thanks. I thought I was doing that by clicking on the link on my link on my developer page.

Now that I am in, I still have issues. I am trying to change my default fax values, but when I press Save I receive an Alert that says "JEDI Error."

Any idea as to what that might be?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Andrew Prokop commented ·

I see the same question from the customers community w/o an answer. Can you give me your sandbox main company number?

https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/96311/has-anyone-had-the-jedi-error-pop-up-when-they-try.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrew Prokop avatar image Andrew Prokop Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

This is what it says on my portal for main company numbe:
+16125646028

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys