ConnectCentral2018 Community-Member Sweepstakes by RingCentral
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR WHERE REGISTRATION,BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED. SUBJECT TO ALL NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS.
This sweepstakes (Promotion) is sponsored and administered by RingCentral, Inc.(Sponsor) and is governed by these official rules (Official Rules). To participate in the Promotion and be eligible for a potential prize, entrants must be Sponsor Community Members and register for and attend ConnectCentral 2018 by using promo code CC18-CHAMPIONS. Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant,the authorized holder of the email account associated with the Community Member account used to register for ConnectCentral 2018 will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized holder is the natural person assigned an account or email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning accounts or email addresses. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized holder. Sponsor will make final determination of identity of participants and timing of entries in its sole discretion.
Preexisting Community Members may also enter the Promotion by sending an email with the members name, email address and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion will run from 9:00 a.m.Pacific Time (PT) on September 18, 2018 through 11:59 p.m. PT on November 12,2018.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, entrants must be at least 18 years of age or such higher age of majority in the residents jurisdiction and a legal resident physically located in the United States at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules. Employees of Sponsors and any of its parent and affiliate companies, the immediate family (spouse, parents,siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, and any person involved in the administration and execution of this Promotion, and any of their immediate family or household members, are not eligible.
Community Members who have achieved Champion status, as determined before the onset of the Promotion Period, and who are otherwise eligible under these Official Rules,are eligible to win a Champions Prize (as defined below). All eligible entrants will qualify for a Community Prize (as defined below).
4. Prizes. There will be one (1)total Champion Prize awarded, consisting of a new Apple iPad (Prize). The particular iPad will be determined by Sponsor. The Champion Prize carries an approximate retail value of $1000. There will also be five (5) total Community Prizes awarded, each consisting of a $30 Amazon gift card. The approximate total value for all prizes is $1150. The prizes will be subject to the terms of the issuer. No substitution, assign mentor transfer of the prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS, IF ANY, RELATED TO THE PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. Winners. Winners of the Promotion will be randomly selected by Sponsor on November 13th,2018 . Winners will be selected and announced on November 13th, 2018 during ConnectCentral 2018 and Winners will be additionally contacted directly through their email address, or by other means consistent with the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winners failure to adequately monitor any account. The winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should the Winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and a publicity release. By entering or accepting any prize, winner allows Sponsor to use the winners name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes participants consent to Sponsors use of participants name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration,and the Champions Prize winner agrees to be briefly interviewed on video by Sponsor.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Promotion, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this Promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsors reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsors site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates the Promotion Page terms or these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
7. DISCLAIMER, RELEASE AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR,THE VECHAIN FOUNDATION, TWITTER, ANY OTHER THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS AND EACH OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS,ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANYS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE RELEASED PARTIES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY,DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, including if for any reason it is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration,security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion. If for any reason an entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrants sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
8. Governing Law. This Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and participants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, San Mateo County. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and(iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for,and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. No Affiliation with Third Parties: This Promotion is sponsored and administered exclusively by Sponsor and is no way sponsored,endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple, Amazon or any other third party.
11. Winner List. Individuals may request the name of the Winner by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to December 1, 2018 to ATTN: RingCentral Community Manager, 20 Davis Dr., Belmont, CA 94002. Vermont residents may omit postage