question

Ashley Shepherd avatar image
Ashley Shepherd asked Ashley Shepherd answered

0800 numbers not working since Wednesday!

Our 0800 numbers have been since Wednesday, reported on Thursday and still down. They say they are working on it with their carrier down the line, but they can not give me a timescale, i asked what SLA they had with their carrier & they didnt know.

So we are losing lots of money as we cannot receive these calls.

Any ideas on how i esculate this?

Thanks

As

ringcentral app
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Ashley, I will help you update the case from the Tier 2 team to resolve it as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 ·
Ashley Shepherd avatar image Ashley Shepherd mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks Mary - how long can it stay in Tier 2?

If its not resolved what happens?

Ash

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Ashley Shepherd commented ·

I'll let you know what will happen once I get a response.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Ashley Shepherd avatar image Ashley Shepherd commented ·

HI Mary

What is the SLA with your carrier?

No-body has told me how long this issue can stay in T2 - how long is it?

Ash

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Ashley Shepherd avatar image
Ashley Shepherd answered

So the same issue occured Tuesday and its now over 48hrs since reporting and we are still without are 0800 numbers!

Just spoke to someone as my case owener in T2 Geraldine is "probably on her day off" so it appears that nobody else can help me and update me on what progress if any has been made.

Its an absolute joke that it took 7 days to resolve this last week and we are now already 48hrs into the same issue again - surely someone can review what you did to correct it last time?

If its with your downstream carrier whats your SLA with them, cant believe its 7 days!?

In this day an age 24 hrs is too long

The offer of 2 weeks rental ie £32 for the first 2 weeks is laughable.

Please please please sort it out, we are losing money and our reputation!!

Ash

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app