question

delaney avatar image
delaney asked Admin PhoneSystem answered

with the RC Meetings application being retired, what is the correct plugin to add to Outlook to get the scheduling functionality back? MacOS if relevant.

Hi, i'm under the impression that the old RingCentral Meetings app is being retired soon. Currently I have the old outlook plugin, which allows me to highlight a calendar entry, then hit the schedule meeting button in outlook, and a email opens up with all the relevant info populated, add my recipient and send. Super easy & convenient. What is the new method of scheduling using the new all-in-one application? I'm running both, macos 11.4 & windows 10.

thanks in advance for advice provided!

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Admin PhoneSystem avatar image
Admin PhoneSystem answered

Mary, that KB article has a broken link "To learn more, visit Installing RingCentral Scheduler Outlook add-in." Do you have a functional link?

I don't understand why companies want to take away the ease of a single button on the Outlook bar to schedule a meeting. It worked great, so let's break it or bury it!

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app