question

Matt Kaplan avatar image
Matt Kaplan asked Phong Vu answered

Call Log Api returning invalid data

Hi!

I'm attempting to read call logs via the API and its returning invalid data such as call duration, call result, and the direction of the call. Is this an issue that is known about or am I just doing something wrong?

Heres the endpoint I'm calling: "https://platform.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/call-log?view=Simple&showBlocked=true&withRecording=false&dateFrom=2021-05-20T00:22:00.000Z&showDeleted=false&page=1&perPage=100"

Thanks for your help!

rest apicall logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

This is not normal. I am not sure what could be wrong but in order to investigate this issue, you will need to provide the real call log data and background info, which is considered as sensitive information and should not be posted in this forum. I recommend you submit a support ticket to get help for this case.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys