question

Geordano avatar image
Geordano asked Geordano commented

Tracking incoming calls and IVR option selected

Hi.

I have created an application that integrated our web intranet using the Embeddable widget.

Now I want to keep track of the incoming calls and see what options they have selected in the IVR

I have tested the API / Call-Log / active-calls but I don't see IVR information

Is it possible to get that information with from the API, or from the Embeddable widget?

Thanks in advance!

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Hi,

I am checking around but could not find the capability to track IVR option. I think it is not possible but let me search more and get back to you as soon as I can.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Geordano avatar image
Geordano answered

Thank you!

I have continued investigating and I have seen that if the name of the last call queue you entered is saved in the call log.

In the administration portal if that information is visible, in the detailed call log.

Any help would be good

Greetings and thanks!

1 |3000

Geordano avatar image
Geordano answered

@Phong Vu

I have also seen at the endpoint Call-Log/listCompanyActiveCalls

In the legs property, there is a list of the extensions the call has passed through.

That's right?

If so, I think that information is what I am looking for.

But apparently it's only on active calls.

And I want to extract this information from the API to generate a log. Where could I get it from?

1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Geordano commented

I don't think that they are recorded in the call legs because they are the DTMF tones.

1 comment
1 |3000

Geordano avatar image Geordano commented ·

Yes? I thought it was the jump the call.

Well, I hope you can help me with this information.

At the moment I am going to save the call information returned by the embeddable web widget "rc-active-call-notify" event.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys