question

Paul Reid avatar image
Paul Reid asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

RingCentral App no longer rings but vibrate only

The RingCentral app on my android device is no longer ringing. Looking at the google play feedback, 2 other members also write in the same complaint. I checked my settings and they have not been changed. Showing its set to Ring Loud with Vibrate disabled.

Is anyone else getting this problem as its started a few days ago and I factory resetted my device to instantly get the same problem with Ring Central first thing.

Thank you.

phone
18 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Paul Reid avatar image Paul Reid commented ·

Latest news from all my staff. Everyone is updated with the new version and we are now 100% operational. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Paul Reid commented ·

Awesome, Paul! Thanks for the update!

0 Likes 0 ·

Update, everyone on my company ringcentral mobile app is no longer ringing. Only on screen display when calls come in without ringing. Please advise.

0 Likes 0 ·

Further update.

Ring Central system outage causing issues to all Mobile apps only.

Desktop apps seem unaffected so far.

Multiple companies are having the same issue. If you have also, please let me know. More feedback for RingCentral team to resolve the issues will be helpful.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jason McDaniel avatar image Jason McDaniel commented ·

I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy s20. Started last Wednesday.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

You can open a support ticket with technical team here:

https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html

and keep a track on this issue

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul Reid avatar image Paul Reid Anirban commented ·

Ticket number 13198560 is submitted. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered Jason McDaniel commented

A patch for this has been released to the Android Google Play Store. Please ensure you are on version 21.3.11. No uninstall/reinstall should be necessary. If you visit the app page, you should see an update available. Thank you!

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jason McDaniel avatar image Jason McDaniel commented ·

Confirmed working again now after patch. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered

Hi all,

This is a known issue. A patch will be deployed by end of today, please ensure to update to the latest version.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app