question

Trevor Williamson avatar image
Trevor Williamson asked mary-community-moderator commented

Area Code Changed district?

I have been using the same number for 2 years and 2 months ago it became long distance and registered to another city 3 hours away even though in Ring Central portal it still says local city. Ring Central has not acknowledged this as an issue. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

phone
10 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

Have you checked the issue with RC support team: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html

If you can open a case, they will help you to resolve a query

0 Likes 0 ·
Trevor Williamson avatar image Trevor Williamson Anirban commented ·

I have several times, and created 2 case numbers because they would not reply to the original case number it took 4 calls to acknowledge my number is not indeed registered to the city it says. Then they said they can change it. Then after 3 hours over 4 more calls and 2 dropped calls they said they can't and said get a new number. Asked to speak with a supervisor, so a supervisor named "jerry" wrote me back and said look at a KB that shows how to change to a new number so I clarified again my issue and "jerry" has yet to reply for 5 days. I am hopeful but not expecting a reply. Do I go to CRTC for this type of issue? I originally contacted support June 27th

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Trevor Williamson commented ·

Hello @Trevor Williamson, can you please provide the case number so I can make a follow-up with the supervisor?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app