question

Russell Osborne avatar image
Russell Osborne asked Russell Osborne commented

Graduation requirements. Problem with a few endpoints using ringcentral-embeddable

I am struggling to meet graduation requirements while trying to get an app for ringcentral embedded
1634177176048.pngAPP Client ID: op5v-1TQQHi0CYQ2IK2Y0A

I followed the https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable/blob/master/docs/config-client-id-and-secret.md#graduation-for-your-ringcentral-app steps but they seem out of date. As it took quite a bit of poking to get some additional items like recordings.

I will note that the graduations requirements page is taking 3-5 hours to update that makes this workflow very very challenging.

graduation
1634177176048.png (128.3 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Russell Osborne commented

I feel your pain. I manually graduate your app to the production.

Let me work with the dev team to improve the doc and the app graduation for this type of app.

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Russell Osborne avatar image Russell Osborne commented ·

@Phong Vu thank you so much. I have an additional client id ccV62Y8FT4mum96vgmHYAw that we need to manage sending webhooks over to the tool that the embed is in. Could you mind taking a look at that one? It is private as well.

You are indeed a life saver.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Russell Osborne commented ·

Do you expect to send SMS from that app or just using Webhooks to get message notifications?

If you need to send SMS, the app needs to go thru a review process before it is graduated to the production. If not, you can remove the "SMS" permission (you don't need that for receiving notification) run your app a few times to meet the requirements.

Let me know

0 Likes 0 ·
Russell Osborne avatar image Russell Osborne Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

It does not need to send SMS, only read SMS activity via webhooks removing the permission now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

I am tagging @Phong Vu here for better visibilty. He can help you

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys