question

Tim Turner avatar image
Tim Turner asked Tim Turner commented

Find status of “accept call queues” button used on the mobile app

I am trying to find an API call that can get the status of the “accept call queues” button on the mobile app.

We are building a wallboard app and have the required info from https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/accountId/call-queues apart from knowing if “accept call queues” is on or off

This is used to make people unavailable in a queue, not to be confused with presence status, which i can get already from https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/accountId/extension/extensionId/presence

You might want to be available but not take call queues

Thanks

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I can't see such a button on the mobile app. Can you post a screenshot or show me where to find it. My first guess is that it is an app feature. I am not aware of any API with this function but I can check once I find the button.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tim Turner avatar image
Tim Turner answered

I also think the same call is used in the call groups to show available agents

Here is the mobile button

1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Tim Turner commented

Thanks! I found the status of that button. You can use the presence API to read the user presence status of an extension and read the "dnsStatus" value to detect.

dndStatus = 'DoNotAcceptDepartmentCalls' => button is off

dndStatus = 'TakeAllCalls' => button is on

1 comment
1 |3000

Tim Turner avatar image Tim Turner commented ·

thanks, will check it out

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys