question

Chad Corey avatar image
Chad Corey asked Chad Corey answered

api questions

1. How do I get all accounts using the API?

2. When updating a user's profile image with the API, it does not count as any related permission in the sandbox. I can add the images but I can never promote to production because it acts like none of the permissions were being used.

3. It also acts like I have made zero API calls also, which means I could never promote to production.

4. Where do I go to get into the test/dev user portal? Not the developer console but the place that mimics when you log into ring central.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

I have a query on your first question. "How do I get all accounts using the API?". What exactly do you mean by all account? I believe you can only retrieve 1 account information at a time and 1 account may have multiple users and extensions.

Please check the ref below:

https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/account

You can test the API here:

https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/account

Also your last question not clear to me. What you want to mimic exactly? Do you want to test APIs?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chad Corey avatar image
Chad Corey answered

I want a query for a list of all whatevers (your account/ext/whatever system is convoluted) so I can update the profile images for them. you need the extension IDs to do that.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys