question

Michael Arndt avatar image
Michael Arndt asked Gregory Yaschuk answered

User can't Warm Transfer

I have a new user using RC Phone Windows app. When she receives the call and attempts to transfer the "Warm Transfer" option is grayed out. She seems to be the only user experiencing this issue. Is there a setting that controls this?

call forwarding
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @Michael Arndt! Apologies for that. Can you send us a screenshot, please? Are you using the latest app? Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

If you are using the latest app. Click this link to know more https://support.ringcentral.com/app/phone/desktop-web/transferring-call-ringcentral-app-desktop-web.html.. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Arndt avatar image Michael Arndt commented ·

As I stated already I'm using RC Phone app for Windows.

The screenshot will only show that the Warm Transfer is grayed out but blind transfer isn't.

What else do you need to know?

I tried to get in touch with support through Chat and waited for about 30 minutes and nobody ever picked up.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Michael Arndt commented ·

Apologies, @Michael Arndt. I will escalate the issue to support and reach you as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience in this matter.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Michael Arndt commented ·

@Michael Arndt Jenn will create a case number for you so that someone will get back to you on this issue.
As an aside, I have escalated the issue regarding your delayed chat experience. Appreciate you sharing this so we can make sure that doesn't happen again.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Michael Arndt commented ·

Here's your case number for this issue, 14017193. We also tagged this as a high priority. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Gregory Yaschuk avatar image
Gregory Yaschuk answered

@Michael Arndt , could you please send a feedback using "RC Phone -> Settings -> Support -> Send Product Feedback" with the text "User can't Warm Transfer" and appropriate comments right after you will experience the issue?

1637308073418.png

1637308073418.png (33.5 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app