question

Terrence Gallagher avatar image
Terrence Gallagher asked Abinash Kumar commented

Why is the date of the meeting NOT included with the meeting info?

When I schedule a meeting with "Meeting Info" option and copy the info and paste it into an email, the meeting date and time is not included in that information and it is not added to the list of scheduled meetings. Which apparently has been an issue for over a year, according to other posts.

meetings
12 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Can you share the API endpoint?

0 Likes 0 ·
Terrence Gallagher avatar image Terrence Gallagher Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

What is the API endpoint?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Terrence Gallagher commented ·

Oh, so you are not using an API to schedule a meeting? Which app do you use to schedule meeting then?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments
vyshakhbabji avatar image vyshakhbabji ♦♦ commented ·

Which meeting solution are you using?
We have 2 solutions : RC Meetings and RC Video .
Are you using RC App to schedule a meeting ? Please provide more info and we can assist you further.

0 Likes 0 ·
Terrence Gallagher avatar image Terrence Gallagher vyshakhbabji ♦♦ commented ·

From the iMac desktop version 21.4.20.239 Web, 21.4.20.2267 Mac of RingCentral, I am selecting the "Video" button on the left and then selecting "Schedule", then in the pop up "Schedule a meeting" window I am inserting all the meeting details. I am using the "Meeting info" option in the "Schedule using" section of the popup window. After clicking the "Schedule" button the "Your meeting has been scheduled" window opens. When I click the "Copy invitation" button there is no time or date in that copied information. When I select the "Close" button the meeting is not added to the "Upcoming meetings" area in the RingCentral app interface.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Terrence Gallagher commented ·

@Terrence Gallagher , Do you include the time and date in the meeting info? Also, meetings created using meeting info are not listed or saved anywhere.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kathy Houser avatar image Kathy Houser commented ·

Using Ringcentral Video from the Desktop app (Macintosh)....Created meeting as Meeting Info. We notice the same thing: the call information that is generated does not include a specific date and time. Does this mean that the meeting ID is NOT specifically limited to that date and time? How long is the link good?

screen-shot-2021-12-13-at-35838-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Kathy Houser commented ·

@Kathy Houser This may answer your question. screen-shot-2021-12-14-at-60921-am.png

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app