question

Ciao REDK API avatar image
Ciao REDK API asked Ciao REDK API answered

Graduation App to Production

Hi, I have an app that I want to promote to production. Yesterday I have all the checks in green but the <5% errors was in read. I made a lot of api request to get to that number and today I look to it and found that the Excersice all requested permissions is in red. ¿Is there a way to promote this app to production?

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You have to exercise API calls and keep error rate less than 5% within a 2-day period of time. I think your previous tests expired so you just need to run the test again. BTW, what is your app client id?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ciao REDK API avatar image
Ciao REDK API answered

Thanks Phong Vu, I already manage it to get the app approved for Production, thanks.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys