question

scott-gordon9782 avatar image
scott-gordon9782 asked scott-gordon9782 commented

SMS PHP script - Sending and Receiving SMS

I am looking to see if a SMS script already exists on the forum somewhere I can use/buy Or if there is someone out there that knows how to program and is familiar with the RingCentral API that can write a script for me that could read a mailbox, and convert emails to SMS so that we could send an SMS by sending an email to the script.

Thank you in advance!

Scott

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered scott-gordon9782 commented
You can contact our Professional Services team by filling out the form on this page. They have experience with RingCentral APIs and have worked on many projects for our customers.

https://developer.ringcentral.com/support/services.html
1 comment
1 |3000

scott-gordon9782 avatar image scott-gordon9782 commented ·
Have done that a few times, no reply.  I heard a rumor their project scope starts at $5000 and this is only a few hour project tops.  Was hoping there may be a programmer out on this forum that could assist.
0 Likes 0 ·
scott-gordon9782 avatar image
scott-gordon9782 answered
Looking to have a script that I can use and use without having to pay the Zapier per SMS script usage fee.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys