question

jeff-moran5772 avatar image
jeff-moran5772 asked vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

Hosted Graphite alerts to an incoming webhook on a RC App Team Chat?

We acquired a new company that previously had Hosted Graphite alerts being sent into their MS Teams and Slack conversations via webhooks. I'm trying to replicate this into RingCentral teams chats. I am using postman to test sending their Hosted Graphite JSON alert payloads to the incoming webhook app of my personal Rc App conversation and I get an error message below:

{ "status" : "error" , "message" : "Your request was accepted, however a post was not generated" , "error" : "Invalid Custom payload: no supported fields" , "validation" : [] }

Does anyone have experience working with Hosted Graphite or other 3rd party monitoring platforms sending alerts into Rc Chats via incoming webhooks app?

webhooks
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

Have you tried our AddIns Feature for RC App ? https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-products/add-ins

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys