question

Paul Cookson avatar image
Paul Cookson asked James Kay answered

Unable to Add UK Emergency Address to RingCentral Phone App in SandBox

I do not understand how to add an Emergency Address to the Ring Central Phone App, I have added default parameters to the page, but always receive the following error:
Validation errors occurred. Please confirm the fields and submit again.
My Account Phone Number is 020 3934 7266

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Paul Cookson commented

I think sandbox account is only operated in the U.S and Canada. And that is why the validation would expect and accept only U.S/CA address. Let me double check this with the team and confirm.

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Paul Cookson avatar image Paul Cookson commented ·

If I can not add a UK Emergency Address to the Ring Central Phone App Outbound Calls are Restricted, and I can not use the call-out API call.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Paul Cookson commented ·

I believe this is just for testing. Can you try with a valid U.S address. E.g. check the RingCentral HQ office address and use it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul Cookson avatar image Paul Cookson Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I can input USA Address but then Ring Central App reports Outbound Calls Restricted, and Emergency Address says Restricted.

0 Likes 0 ·
vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

The Sandbox number is UK number . I can try to add UK address. Can you share your address via email to Vyshakh.babji@ringcentral.com ? I can try to add it to your phone number.

1 |3000

James Kay avatar image
James Kay answered

I have the same issue. Can you add an address for me too please?

Sandbox number is 020 3545 2732

1 |3000

James Kay avatar image
James Kay answered

PS: I contacted support today and they suggested I create a UK account. So presumably the US-only issue has been dealt with?

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys