question

sneha-rao8582 avatar image
sneha-rao8582 asked sneha-rao8582 commented

WEBHOOOK PHP - subscription expiration, add more phone number and callee name.

I have followed https://github.com/tylerlong/ringcentral-php-webhook-demo
I have developer sandbox account. I have created webhook subscription for incoming missed calls using webhook notification quick app. I am able to create subscription and webhook works fine.

Right now i am facing 3 issues

1) I want to check subscription expiration.

$r = $platform->get("/restapi/v1.0/subscription/b8f94697-a98b-40b0-837b-f84d52052047");
print_R($r);
with above code, i can see other information except expiry.

2) I want to add more number. But in Account Admin Portal 'https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com/application/company/phoneNumbers/allNumbers?AddNumbers=SelectNumbers' i can add but it ask for payment. Am i doing right? or is there any other way to add phone number ?

3) i don't get any callee name information.
as $jsonBody['body']['parties']['0']['from'] there is only phonenumber attribute available.

webhooks
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered sneha-rao8582 commented

1) See the response of that endpoint from here. It does give you the status as Active, Suspended or Blacklisted. You won't see the expiration time left though.

2) You can add up to 4 phone numbers for your sandbox account. The price showed in the form for a sandbox account while adding a number is just an example. You will not pay for that. You will not be asked for any payment method or CC info.

3) If you add contacts to your account, you will see the name as you provide in the contact for that phone number.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sneha-rao8582 avatar image sneha-rao8582 commented ·

Perfect! You saved my day. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys