question

A Feibus avatar image
A Feibus asked Byrne Reese answered

API analytics are updating for 24hr, but not 7 day for sandbox account.

I'm sure it's a weird quirk, but I can see my API calls in the 24-hour analytics view, but still shows 0 in the longer views (and in the dashboard, which shows a 7-day view). I understand that the 24-hour analytics are updated hourly, the others also say they update hourly, but maybe they don't...?

Client ID dDTZvTExRQWwOtpln08d8A if you want to take a look. thanks.

developer sandboxanalytics and reporting
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·

Sorry that you didn't see data for the last 7 days. Did you try to see if that was visible under the last 30 days? Please give it a shot again. Btw I was able to see that you did make API calls on Mar 4th. Also please share the "Last updated:" timestamp for your sandbox account so I can check API for the same time.

0 Likes 0 ·
A Feibus avatar image A Feibus Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·

Was not visible in last 30 days view either. What I saw was that the analytics for 7- and 30-day did not update hourly, seemed like longer. On the other hand, I'm past that point in the project and so this is for RC to solve whenever they want, I'm just reporting it. Feel free to poke around my account (although it's 10 days later, so hard to be sure what you'll see now). Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Byrne Reese avatar image
Byrne Reese answered

Thank you so much for reporting this issue. It does appear that there is a bug we need to chase down. We will work to see if we can resolve the issue on the backend.

You might also be interested in knowing that we are working on a project to dramatically improve application analytics later this year. Stay tuned to our quarterly developer newsletter for news relating to this feature!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys