question

Jodi Stacey avatar image
Jodi Stacey asked Jodi Stacey commented

SMS Confidentiality

Can you send the same text message to multiple outside phone numbers (20 to 30) but keep the numbers confidential - kind of like a blind copy email? I have to send the same text message to multiple clients, but their phone numbers have to remain confidential.

sms and text messaging
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jodi Stacey avatar image Jodi Stacey commented ·

@Becky-Community_Manager Yes! This worked! It will save me alot of time because I would have to copy and paste my text message into individual texts each time. Thank you.

1 Like 1 ·
John Harger avatar image John Harger commented ·

@Jodi Stacey are you still entering these text on a daily basis to 20-30 phone #'s?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jodi Stacey avatar image Jodi Stacey John Harger commented ·

I don't text daily, but I do text a large group once a week.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered

@Jodi Stacey Have you tried to uncheck the Group Text option while texting? Unchecking the box will allow you to send a text message to everyone individually, but they will be unaware of the other recipients. Maybe give that a try and if that addresses your issue, please circle back and let us know.
If not, let us know and we'll be glad to dig in a bit further.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app