question

regina213 avatar image
regina213 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

Integration: Tracking Solution?

We are looking for a call tracking solution for our small, but growing Customer Call Center (ticketing type system). Is anyone using any software that integrates well with Ring Central?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

regina213 avatar image
regina213 answered mike Deactivated commented
We are currently looking at solutions like Fresh Desk.
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image mike commented ·
Regina,  This page shows a list of companies with existing integrations:  http://www.ringcentral.com/office/integrations/overview.html

0 Likes 0 ·
regina213 avatar image regina213 commented ·
Hi Mike,

Thank you!  I will take a look!

Regina
0 Likes 0 ·
mike avatar image mike commented ·
You're welcome.  For any 3rd party integration questions you can also visit our  Developers Community . 
0 Likes 0 ·
paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered
Hey Regina,

How are you doing? Curious as to what solution you ended up using. Hope you can fill me in whenever you have the time. Cheers!
1 |3000

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
RingCentral is integrated with a number of these solutions that are on our App Gallery. The link above showcases a select few integrations, but the link below lists them all:

I saw the HappyFox integration at the RingCentral Connect Central conference last year and it looked nicely integrated: 

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys