question

Eric Silver avatar image
Eric Silver asked mary-community-moderator commented

Best Way to See our Received Call Volume per Hour

I am looking for a report/graph that will allow me to see at what times per day we receive the most calls. We are looking to implement an answering service and want to see what times of day it would be most useful to forward calls to the answering service.

analytics and reporting
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Julie Raasch avatar image Julie Raasch commented ·

Is there a fix to this yet? We too would like to trend the Time of Day call volumes.

0 Likes 0 ·

Is there a fix to this yet? We too would like to trend the Time of Day call volumes.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Thanks for inquiring about this, @Eric Silver . The Analytics report doesn't provide this information though. Please add a Feature Request in our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/. The site is down at this time but we are working to fix it.

4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Julie Raasch commented ·

Hi @Julie Raasch, we don't have an update on this yet.

0 Likes 0 ·
Julie Raasch avatar image Julie Raasch mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Okay thanks. Has an enhancement request for this already been requested or is there something I can do to request?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app