question

Cristhian Bedregal avatar image
Cristhian Bedregal asked Phong Vu answered

Is Ringcentral down for anyone else?

Outbound calls is not working. Been on hold for over 30 minutes

ringout
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Pam Bredenkamp avatar image Pam Bredenkamp commented ·

Adding to the list of business' that are without phones.

1 Like 1 ·
David Reeve avatar image David Reeve Pam Bredenkamp commented ·

Us, too. Was on hold for support for over an hour - nobody ever answered. they fixed it at one point overnight and then it relapsed. Customer service couldn't tell me the cause/issue this morning because only "engineering" had that information and within 20 minutes, the issue/outage returned. Very impactful to our business as well.

-1 Like -1 ·
Pam Bredenkamp avatar image Pam Bredenkamp David Reeve commented ·

are you up or down right now?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered David Reeve commented

Yes. You can always check our service status from here.

https://status.ringcentral.com/

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

David Reeve avatar image David Reeve commented ·

This isn't very helpful or accurate actually. Even the local utility/power company at least provides some kind of estimate as to when service will be returned and even identifies the issue/cause....

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ David Reeve commented ·

That much I can share with developers within this site. This is a Developer Community and I don't have detailed info to address the issue here. Normally, RingCentral communicate the issues with customers/users directly via email and/or product support channels.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Reeve avatar image David Reeve Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

RingCentral hasn't communicated one peep via email about this outage to me/us and I would guess to anyone else on this thread. Terrible service.

1 Like 1 ·
Donavan Wass avatar image
Donavan Wass answered

Yes been down for 14 hours and on hold for support and our customer rep for over an hour. Impacting our business pretty heavily as we are not able to contact customers and our field crews.

1 |3000

dmoody0075308 avatar image
dmoody0075308 answered

We are down as well

1 |3000

JustUs Chiropractic avatar image
JustUs Chiropractic answered

yes ours has been out since 4:40pm PST time. uploaded voice not working on soft or desktop phones . We have several accounts none of them working and internet upload speed great. Can't even get thru to tech support or anyone to answer at RC even when we call via cell. Just getting fast busy. noone answering on live chat either. Waited on hold for 50 min yesterday and noone answered. This morning right off the bat got a live person who said nothing wrong, then said had to reset their system and would call back. Never did and now can't get thru to anyone. NOT HAPPY

1 |3000

Donavan Wass avatar image
Donavan Wass answered

Just an update out of Seattle WA, our phones have been restored and working fine for the last 20min or so.

1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I see all the alerts are gone from the status page. Can you all try again? If the issue persists, please reach out to RingCentral customer support instead of posting in this Developer Community, unless you are developing application and some issue impacts your app.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys