question

Sam Amir avatar image
Sam Amir asked Phong Vu commented

The selected sandbox account doesn’t support SMS feature.

Hello! Could you please help me with error on my Sandbox account "The selected sandbox account doesn’t support SMS feature. ".

sms and text messagingintegrationserrors
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Sam, please submit a ticket with Tech Support so they can check the issue for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
vishnu das avatar image
vishnu das answered Phong Vu commented

I create a new developer sandbox account. I am not able to access the SMS feature.

screenshot-2022-12-08-at-111845-am.png

@Phong Vu

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Enabled. Try again.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jose Malaga avatar image
Jose Malaga answered Phong Vu commented

@Phong Vu I just submitted a ticket for the same issue if you don't mind looking into it please. Thank you in advance. +12673174829 is the sandbox number and case number is 17026089.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

First of all. Don't ride on old thread as it will notify all other developers involved in the thread.

I enabled it from RingCentral side. If it works then tell the support team to close the case. If not, let them send a request to our upstream to enable it. I don't have access to dev support case though.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys