question

Kyli Khoeler avatar image
Kyli Khoeler asked Kyli Khoeler commented

Looking to Enable Hotkeys for RingCentral MAX

Hoping to get some advice on enabling hotkeys for the pop-out MAX phone system. I have found the article in the helpdesk that describes what hotkeys can be used... But there is no option in my settings to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ringcentral apphotkey
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Would you please attach here the link to the article you found?

0 Likes 0 ·
Kyli Khoeler avatar image Kyli Khoeler mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Here you go!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Kyli Khoeler commented

The article that you checked was for the old app ( RingCentral Phone). You may refer to this link instead.

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Kyli Khoeler avatar image Kyli Khoeler commented ·

Unfortunately, I'm having the same issue. I am using the MAX pop-out channel.. When I select "Settings" in that window, I get display, accessibility, and A/V notifications.. None of which have a keyboard option. I've also tried just using the functions in the window to see if they work by default.. Not working. :(

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Kyli Khoeler commented ·

I'm sorry for not noticing that you're using MAX. These keyboard shortcuts are only available inside the app.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kyli Khoeler avatar image Kyli Khoeler mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Ah, boo! Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app