question

Josh Fort avatar image
Josh Fort asked Josh Fort answered

"Dedicated Call Parking" vs "Setting Up Park Location Groups" training videos

Within the RingCentral University "Admin (MVP Advanced)" training course, there are two videos titled "Dedicated Call Parking" and "Setting Up Park Location Groups" respectively. As near as I can figure, these videos cover the same information. Is this intentional? If not, would you consider removing one of them?

(It's also possible that I'm missing an important distinction between the videos.)

videoringcentral universitytraining
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ken Erdelac avatar image
Ken Erdelac answered

Thanks for noticing this. The two videos used to supplement one another but now the dedicated call parking video can stand on it's own so we will be removing the setting up video as it's no longer necessary in this course.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Josh Fort avatar image
Josh Fort answered

Excellent! The speedy response is appreciated!

The course provided a helpful overview of system settings and I'm glad to have had the chance to review it. If relevant, there's a fair amount of overlap between "Call Monitoring and Presence" and "Call Delegates - Usage" as well @Ken Erdelac.

1 |3000