question

Anthony Szeman avatar image
Anthony Szeman asked Anthony Szeman commented

IVR Path Report

Hi All -

Is there a report that will show me the option the caller selected within our IVR menu?

Thank You
Anthony

analytics and reporting
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anthony Szeman avatar image Anthony Szeman commented ·

Thanks Joe, I appreciate all your help.

I was about the post this as an idea, someone beat me to it and I voted for it. Here is the link to the post:

https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/CUSTCOM-I-2683

Thanks Again!

Anthony

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered Anthony Szeman commented

Hi Anthony,

Yes! That exists, and when you're down the rabbit hole that is the Analytics - look under Performance Reports. When you've drilled down to the date/time/extension of the call - then click to expand that call, you will see the full path and times. (see attached)

rc-perf-rpt.png

rc-perf-rpt.png (20.3 KiB)
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anthony Szeman avatar image Anthony Szeman commented ·

Thanks Joe!

My IVR has a few options that dial out to external phone numbers. My Performance Report doesn't show this information. Do you know of another report that would show this? I basically want to see how many callers pressed option 1 or option 2, etc.

Anthony

0 Likes 0 ·
Joe Cache avatar image Joe Cache Anthony Szeman commented ·

Rats...
I see now what you mean.

That would be a great report - to see the IVR pathing taken either in summary or be able to drill down for a specific time period.

Perhaps one that you could select the IVR and it would display the keypress options (field name) with lines going to data (number of calls pressing X) - and then a '+' if there were deeper options. Then it could expand on to those so you could have one main report and a drill down to see what paths are being taken, and which ones are dormant.

I think that would have to be addressed in their 'Submit an Idea' section... sorry.

If you post it as an idea - I'll get a few to vote for it!

1 Like 1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app