question

Tracy Flieder avatar image
Tracy Flieder asked Ben Delaurier answered

using RC for Salesforce and cannot create Call log, it spins and times out. Why?

Hello, using RC for Salesforce and when I dial in (Inbound call) to my softphone layout - it rings and I can pickup... but never able to have the Call log created (with green check mark) it just spins, then gives the error "sorry, we failed to log your call". This is STG but works fine in Production. I'm using the same p# login for both environments.. Any idea what could cause this? Thank you!

ringcentral appsoftphonesalesforce
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Michelle Moss avatar image Michelle Moss commented ·

Did you ever get an answer to this question? We are having the same issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Tracy Flieder avatar image
Tracy Flieder answered Michelle Moss commented

RC Support mentioned that it's sort of a bug, but mainly related to having only 1 valid connection via Production. (so related to STG env not integrated with RC env - already setup for Prod) thx

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Michelle Moss avatar image Michelle Moss commented ·

Sounds like our issue isn't related to that. Not working in sandbox or production. Thanks for the info.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ben Delaurier avatar image
Ben Delaurier answered

This can be caused if the log created violates validation. Hit f12 and watch the console. If there is a SF validation error, it will return there.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app