question

Christina Jarvis avatar image
Christina Jarvis asked mary-community-moderator commented

Is there no place to enter information on a fax cover sheet?

I just updated to the new version of the RingCentral app and I'm very confused! When I create a new fax, the only information it asks for is the fax number, which cover page, and the note you'd like to add to the cover page. There's no place to add the recipient's info. The cover sheet, no matter which one I choose, ends up only having my company's information filled out. Am I missing something? Where are the recipient fields?

fax
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Christina Jarvis avatar image Christina Jarvis commented ·

Phew, I thought I was going crazy! Voted! I was able to re-download the RingCentral Phone App and will fax from there in the meantime.

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Christina Jarvis commented ·

Thanks, Christina. Keep an eye on that Idea link because we will give you updates once the feature is available.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi Christina, the option to edit the fax cover sheet is not available in the RingCentral App. Please add your vote for this feature here.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app