question

Jeffrey Phillips avatar image
Jeffrey Phillips asked Jeff Danish Suspended answered

How do I change a user's name and email address without deleting the account and rebuilding it?

I have a user that has recently married and has changed her name. Once her name was changed in Active Directory, she has no longer been able to authenticate her Ring Central account. How do I change her name and email address without deleting her account and starting over? I've read through some of the topics on the support web page but haven't found anything yet.

new account
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

You can set the user details in the Admin Portal without deleting the extension. Go to the KB article below for the instructions.

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/9783.html

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jeff Danish avatar image
Jeff Danish Suspended answered

Hi Jeffrey do you work for martindale because you shouldn't be allowed to change any name that is not associated with your account.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app