question

Ashutosh Apte avatar image
Ashutosh Apte asked Luisa Medina commented

Need to get "Forwarded To" for call legs using Rest Client in C#

Is it possible to get Forwarded To value using Rest Client in C#? Like the column we get in Detailed Call Records.

We tried below code which works in sandbox.

Extension(extnto.id.ToString()).ForwardingNumber().List(listForwardingNumbersParameters)

Above code at least works in Sandbox but throws Forbidden error in Production.

Any help will surely be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered Luisa Medina commented

Could you please post the full request and response (including headers and boy)? When there is exception, the SDK by default will print very detailed logs. You just copy them and paste here.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ashutosh Apte avatar image Ashutosh Apte commented ·

This has been resolved. My IT Head made my extension as Super Admin and all required permissions are resolved. Thank you though.

1 Like 1 ·
Luisa Medina avatar image Luisa Medina Ashutosh Apte commented ·

Hello, I am going through the same issue right now. Can you please share how you made it work so I can try it on my end as well? I am already a super admin but I am not getting retrieved calls when I use this API.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys