question

Aaron Zigler avatar image
Aaron Zigler asked Suyash Joshi commented

How can I get App authorize ?

authentication
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Yatin Gera avatar image Yatin Gera ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Aaron Zigler
Requesting you to provide more details on the question for us to be able to help you better.
You can check out this link which explains how to get the access token using different languages and SDK
https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/authentication

0 Likes 0 ·
Aaron Zigler avatar image Aaron Zigler Yatin Gera ♦♦ commented ·

screenshot-2022-06-27-102101.pngi have read the APIs . But still getting error

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Yatin Gera avatar image
Yatin Gera Deactivated answered Suyash Joshi commented

From the screenshot above, you are trying to pass the parameters as body with a GET request which does not seem correct.
If you check the API reference here, the parameters are actually query params.
Could you make the changes and try again?

1656320941084.png
Thanks

1656320941084.png (20.5 KiB)
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Aaron Zigler avatar image Aaron Zigler commented ·

Thanks for the Help!!

But i am integrating Ringcentral with salesforce and when i edit my named credential it shows error of invalid client id. screenshot-2022-06-27-172114.png

Also refer the below screenshot of my Auth Provider

screenshot-2022-06-27-173059.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Yatin Gera avatar image Yatin Gera ♦♦ Aaron Zigler commented ·

I am sorry. I am not well versed with Salesforce so I might not be able to provide much input here.
But, if you could get access to what API calls the integration make, we can check and verify why the auth request is failing.

0 Likes 0 ·
Aaron Zigler avatar image Aaron Zigler Yatin Gera ♦♦ commented ·

Ok!! No problem ...I Just want to know that. Is there any way for which If i send a message to particular phone number, And Is there any way to set webhook so that everytime message status update its response redirect to my uri..Like, if message is in queue for that i got a response ,if message go delievered then i recieve status updated notification in my app............

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys