question

UCS Fax avatar image
UCS Fax asked UCS Fax edited

cannot add email domain for email to fax feature

we are trying to add the ability for all users in our email domain to be able to utilize the email to fax feature. we can only add individual emails under each number, we have over 900 users with emails. that is not going to work. i need to find out how to enable this on the acct. i see where we can add up to 25 users per number, that just will not work. also there is a external communications area and we added our domain to it, but after testing no faxes will go through. ive opened a case and now 2 days later its never been touched. if my plan doesnt allow for this i need to know the plan that does and how i can move to it.

fax
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @UCS Fax, I can see that your case has just been assigned to a representative. You will receive an email any time soon.

1 Like 1 ·
UCS Fax avatar image UCS Fax commented ·

support replied with a completely different solution to the question i asked. im not going to add 900 emails , 25 at a time to the system. i want to add the full domain, so any email will work for my users. why is it so hard for ringcentral to comprehend this.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

UCS Fax avatar image
UCS Fax answered UCS Fax edited

feature doesnt exist on this provider, if you need this feature please find another provider. i.e egoldfax.com

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app