question

Customer Notifications avatar image
Customer Notifications asked Jeroen Couwenberg commented

Service not available- sandbox

I have been facing this since 5 hours. Could anyone help me resolve this issue?1662028739356.png

developer sandbox
1662028739356.png (37.7 KiB)
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Enric Morel avatar image Enric Morel commented ·

We are customers with you, and since this morning, French time, we have the same problem access to your test development API no longer works can have information on the resolution of this problem?
thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
engineering-api-access8821 avatar image engineering-api-access8821 commented ·

We have the same issue since last evening Pacific time.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Hi all,

There was a power outage and the sandbox server has been down since yesterday. The team is working on restoring the service and it still take some time to finish.

Please stay tuned.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I just run some test. It seems the issue is fixed and the sandbox operation is back to normal.

1 |3000

Enric Morel avatar image
Enric Morel answered Phong Vu commented

hello it still has problems I would like to delete my JWT token in my admin space but it does not work, like creating a new one

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I just check with the team and the sandbox environment restoration process has not been completed. So it could be part of the current issue.

I also test creating a new JWT for my app. It does not, no error but no JWT generated either.

0 Likes 0 ·
Zachary Spath avatar image
Zachary Spath answered

How can we keep updated on the status of the outage?

1 |3000

Neil Hewitt avatar image
Neil Hewitt answered Zachary Spath commented

Currently receiving below. Auth is working now though.

{
  "errorCode" : "CMN-212",
  "message" : "Service is overloaded, please retry later",
  "errors" : [ {
    "errorCode" : "CMN-212",
    "message" : "Service is overloaded, please retry later"
  } ]
}
4 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I don't know what really going on this time. The team is working hard to fix it and it seems only partially fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Zachary Spath avatar image Zachary Spath Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Still down... Can we get an RFO? I want a statement so I can give a reason for my missed commitments.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Zachary Spath commented ·

The outage severely impact the entire environment and the restoration work has not been completed yet. I don't have an ETA but if it's not fixed by Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday in the U.S) I will make an official announcement. Meanwhile, you can copy and refer to this link to proof a reason of missing your commitment.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Jeroen Couwenberg commented

FYI. Sandbox environment restoration process is completed. Please report if you still find an issue with the sandbox environment.

5 comments
1 |3000

Jeroen Couwenberg avatar image Jeroen Couwenberg commented ·

Hi @Phong Vu . We still see the following error when we try to log into the sandbox:

{"status":{"success":false,"code":102,"message":"Errors happened while calling backend service [ACE]","errorParameters":null}}

Kind regards,

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys