question

Jeff Kamin avatar image
Jeff Kamin asked Jeff Kamin commented

Accept Queue calls

Hello! We just found out that all of our agents have the ability to toggle this and make them unavailable for queue calls, is there a way to lock that? They should only be going to DND for break and lunch....

call queues
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Jeff Kamin, i'm currently checking if this is an option.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeff Kamin avatar image Jeff Kamin mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you!!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeff Kamin avatar image Jeff Kamin mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I am using MVP if that matters. I am also looking for a report that gives an agent availability summary, but I havent been able to find one. Would like to know how much time agents are spending in each status each day to get some semblance of utilization and productivity... Thank you for your help!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Jeff Kamin commented

Hi! I've reached out to one of the Product Managers and said that it is currently not possible to hide the Accept Queue Calls button, and the agent will always be able to change their status. you may vote for this feature request HERE.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jeff Kamin avatar image Jeff Kamin commented ·

Thank you, that is unfortunate! I am also looking for a report that gives an agent availability summary, but I havent been able to find one. Would like to know how much time agents are spending in each status each day to get some semblance of utilization and productivity... Thank you for your help!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app