question

Paul Dee avatar image
Paul Dee asked mary-community-moderator commented

in LOB, What is the difference between Users Calls Performance Data and Users Calls Response

Inside LOB, I see two default widgets: Users Calls Performance Data and Users Calls Response. This is confusing because shouldn't the Total Calls,

Answered and Not Answered be the same on both widgets? If not, what are the differences

between the two widgets?

Thanks

lob-analytics-ringcentral-analytics-and-reporting.png

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ryan-gosling avatar image
ryan-gosling answered

There are no differences between the widgets. It's just some default preset widgets made as example. If you click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and Edit you can customize all the KPIs and name them whatever you want.
Imo the benefit of LOB Analytics is exactly this - the customizability :D. So i would just delete the preset widgets and build my own from scratch, with all the KPIs that are of interest to me.
Also resizing it to width 4 will almost certainly make your table nicer to look at. Height 4 is also good if you have a lot of users in a table.

So to summarize, they are both table widgets, meaning they draw the same data and use the same formulas. They have slightly different KPIs by default, but that can be edited. If you need any help with building a widget to your needs you can ask here ;D I'll try to help you.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Paul Dee avatar image
Paul Dee answered mary-community-moderator commented

First of all, I'm a sap for romantic movies and you were great in The Notebook.

Second, if they are both table widgets and draw the same data and use the same formulas, shouldn't the Total Calls, Answered and Not Answered be the same numbers on both widgets?

3 comments
1 |3000

ryan-gosling avatar image ryan-gosling commented ·

Thank you :D

yeah total calls, answered and not answered draw from the same data. If you have the default settings, there might be different filters on the widgets. In the top right corner of the widgets you have "View Filter" to check.
Also make sure you've set both tables to the same timeframe, if you want the numbers to match :D. Then again, there is no point in having two identical tables.
Imo less is more. so just delete 1 of the tables. use 2 or more tables only if you want to track a lot of KPIs

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul Dee avatar image Paul Dee ryan-gosling commented ·

I see now. It's basically showing column data by filtering it by another filter. It was completely throwing me off. Thank you for your help. I didn't realize Ring Central was being used by Hollywood ;)

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ ryan-gosling commented ·

We appreciate your help, Noah! @ryan-gosling

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app