question

Illia Danko avatar image
Illia Danko asked Phong Vu commented

Supervisor: listen to all customers simultaneously

Good day. We try to build an app based on the speech recognition model.
Most important requirements are:
* Using RingCentral SDK (no any GUI app is allowed)
* Real-time (by exposing Supervisor feature)
* Use both audio channels
* Processing in parallel all inbound/outbound calls at the same time

We went through https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/Supervisor-Functions-Limitations-RingCentral-Contact-Center?language=en_US
But it's not fully covered our concern. May you please shad light a bit, and explain does the RingCentral Supervisor feature is good enough to implement our app following all the requirements above? Thank you in advance.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Try this and let me know if it meets your requirements.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Illia Danko avatar image
Illia Danko answered Phong Vu commented

@Phong Vu good stuff to know, thanks. I still a bit confused may the one supervisor listen to many extensions simultaneously or not.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I haven't test that because it needs at least 4 different phones to run the test. But at least from the call monitoring configurations you can specify multiple monitored agents so I believe that it would be possible. I will test as soon as I have more people to help me on making calls :)

1 Like 1 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys