question

Patrick Salg avatar image
Patrick Salg asked Phong Vu answered

Listing in App Gallery

After our app graduated to production I created a profile for listing in the App Gallery. I submitted the profile, however, did neither receive a confirmation e-mail nor do I see the profile in my console.
Is this normal as the profile has not been approved, or do I have to assume that something went wrong when submitting the profile ?

app gallery
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What is the app name and app client id?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Patrick Salg avatar image
Patrick Salg answered Phong Vu commented

The app name is "ASC Recording Insights", the client ID is lZ1UuyaWSAKSNNUVuciK8g

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks! But I don't see the app on the list of pending for approval apps.

I will check with the team and let you know. Meanwhile, please double check your app profile to see if all the fields were filled properly and submitted successfully.

1 Like 1 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Found the cause. It seems you have not created a profile for the app gallery or the one you created did not go thru.

Please try again by logging in your RingCentral developer portal, select the app and click on the "App Gallery" and click the "Create profile" button to start.

screen-shot-2022-11-22-at-93956-am.png

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys