question

Jesse Latham avatar image
Jesse Latham asked Jesse Latham commented

SCIM isn't an option in Directory Integration

I'm trying to enable Automatic Provisioning via Azure AD, but the option for "SCIM" mentioned in the documentation isn't available in the Directory Integration section. It will update existing users, but whenever a new user is supposed to be created I get the following error:

Error code

SystemForCrossDomainIdentityManagementClientNonServiceFailure

Error message

StatusCode: Forbidden

Message: Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details.

Web Response:

{

"schemas" : [ "urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error" ],

"status" : "403",

"detail" : "Feature [Bulk Assign] is not available"

}

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Jesse Latham commented

Please create a support ticket, someone need to have a look at your account and detailed params of your API call.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jesse Latham avatar image Jesse Latham commented ·

Thanks Phong!

I created a ticket, and they did something on the back end and the SCIM option began showing like it did in the documentation.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys