question

Nirmal Babu avatar image
Nirmal Babu asked Phong Vu commented

Unable to authenticate with sandbox account

I try to add the emergency address and I always get the below error message:

"Invalid address. Please enter a valid address or contact our support for advanced help."

Stuck here and I am unable to even login

Please resolve this soon.

The sandbox phone number used to login is 424 316 2313

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

You question title is misleading. The issue is simply that you cannot set the emergency address. But you can login your sandbox.

This is a current known issue due to the recent change to emergency address for sandbox. Right now, there is no solution to this issue. But I am working with the team to solve the problem asap.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

EHI Help avatar image EHI Help commented ·

As @Nirmal Babu said, we are also facing the same issue. We are testing the RC Web Phone feature, it is getting stuck in the authorization step, not able to update the emergency address.

Kindly update us once this issue is fixed. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ EHI Help commented ·

The feature is disabled deliberately due to a change in the policy. We are still looking for a solution that would satisfy multiple requirements.

Meanwhile, can you give me the sandbox account id (or the main company number)?

0 Likes 0 ·
Nirmal Babu avatar image
Nirmal Babu answered

Login is fine, but as the emergency address is linked with authorization, I'm unable to do it and hence the title.

Do let us know once the emergency address issue is fixed.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys